Planning Your Startup
You are ready to start your business. You have a product or service to sell, have a business name and possibly a company logo and business cards. Entrepreneurs find starting, and completing, a business plan a daunting task. A good business plan is the only way to present your company's potential to investors to raise the necessary start-up capital.
View a sample business plan here.
Essential to every business, the business plan acts as the framework a business intends to operate. A business plan is a document that helps a company define its business goals, to determine if they are reasonable, and how a business plans to attain those goals.
Simple planning before starting is the best way to assure business success and continued growth.
- Do have a viable business idea to bring to market?
- Do you know who your ideal customer is?
- Do you have a detailed business plan?
- How do your products or services differentiate from those in the marketplace?
- Is there enough demand for your products or services in the marketplace?
- Do you know your competitors?
- Do you know how you will advertise your business?
- Do you have the skills or background to run your business?
- Do you have enough capital to start your business?
- Will you need a loan?
- Have you mapped out the distribution logistics for your products or services?
Business-Advice offers different types of business plans customized for your business' use.